Let's take a look at the contents of the tiles and the […]
Let's take a look at the contents of the tiles and the relationship between them:
One, glazed tiles
1. As the name implies, the glazed brick is the brick that has been burned and glazed on the surface of the brick.
It is based on the difference in raw materials and can be divided into two types:
1) Ceramic glazed tiles, ie fired from clay, have high water absorption and relatively low strength. Its main feature is that the back color is red.
2) Porcelain glazed tiles, ie fired from china clay, have low water absorption and relatively high strength. Its main feature is that the back color is off-white. It should be noted that the comparison of water absorption and strength mentioned above is relative, and some ceramic glazed tiles have better water absorption and strength than porcelain glazed tiles.
2, glazed tile glaze according to the different luster, can also be divided into the following two:
1) Bright glazed tiles. Suitable for making "clean" effects.
2) Matt glazed tiles. Suitable for making "fashionable" effects.
3. Frequently Asked Questions Glazed tile is the most common type of brick in decoration. Due to its rich color pattern and strong anti-fouling ability, it is widely used on walls and floors. The common quality problems mainly include two aspects:
1) The root cause of cracking cracks is that the stress between the blank and the glaze exceeds the difference in thermal expansion coefficient between the blanks. When the glaze is larger than the billet's thermal expansion coefficient, the glaze shrinks more than the billet when cooled, and the glaze will be subject to tensile stress. When the tensile stress is greater than the ultimate strength that the glaze layer can withstand, cracking will occur.
2) Back osmosis Regardless of the kind of brick, water absorption is natural, but when the density of the green body is too loose, it is not only the problem of water absorption but the problem of cementation. That is, cement sewage will penetrate the surface.
4, common specifications square glazed tiles are 152 × 152mm, 200 × 200mm, rectangular glazed tiles have 152 × 200mm, 200 × 300mm, etc., commonly used glazed tile thickness 5mm and 6mm.